Welcome to the inaugural episode of the Analytics on Fire podcast, the only show that interviews real customers and leaders from companies like Royal Dutch Shell, Kimberly-Clark, Ericsson, Nestlé, Pfizer, and Cisco. This show will bring you some of the best stories from the analytics and business intelligence world to motivate and inspire you along your analytics journey. We’re excited to be finally launching this show live for all of you!
A bit about your hosts… Mico Yuk (me) is the founder of BI Brainz, a leader in enterprise visual implementations that helps Fortune 500 companies build out and grow their visual competency and portfolio in the enterprise BI stock. She is also a global keynote speaker, BI evangelist, author (Data Visualization Dummies) and the co-founder of EverythingXcelsius.com. Ryan Goodman is the CEO of Centigon Solutions, a location intelligence company. He is an author, global speaker and a renowned expert in business intelligence dashboards, as well as being the other co-founder of EverythingXcelsius.com.
On this episode, we talk about why we created Analytics on Fire, we share a bit about our background, and explain who this podcast is for and what you can expect each time you join us here. Listen in below to join us on this incredible analytics journey!
Listen To The Full Interview:
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why we decided to launch Analytics on Fire podcast.
- What the podcast is all about and how it is structured.
- Who the podcast is for.
- What you can expect from the podcast.
- How you can get involved in the podcast.
Links and Resources mentioned in this Episode:
- BI Brainz
- Centigon Solutions
- Everything Xcelsius Blog – Host past blog
- Royal Dutch Shell – Customer Interviewed
- Kimberly-Clark – Customer Interviewed
- Ericsson – Customer Interviewed
- Nestlé – Customer Interviewed
- Pfizer – Customer Interviewed
- Cisco – Customer Interviewed
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!
- It’s almost time for #BI2017 #HANA2017 in Orlando - February 16, 2017
- 16: BI Awareness and Adoption Tactics that Work with Lestor Meadows of Kimberly-Clark - August 23, 2016
- 15: Why the Key to a Data-Driven Culture is Community with Shawn Rogers - July 4, 2016
- It’s about that time for #BI2016 #HANA2016 in Vienna - June 10, 2016
- Ep #14: The Four Step Path to Success with GIS and Analytics with Matt Sheehan - May 31, 2016