I’m excited to be heading to SAPinsider BI 2016 co-located with HANA 2016, Financials 2016, GRC 2016, HR 2016, and BASIS 2016, taking place June 20-22, 2016 at the Austria Center Vienna.
This year, I’ll be hanging out with my friends from Xoomworks and GB&Smith at booth: #205. Catch me there after my sessions for some networking and live SAP BusinessObjects Cloud (fka SAP Cloud for Analytics) demos.
I’ll be presenting two sessions this year:
I would like to extend a special registration discount of €200 off to anyone that has not yet registered. You must enter the conference website through this special link: bi2016.com/MicoYuk to receive your discount.
I hope to see you in Vienna!
- It’s almost time for #BI2017 #HANA2017 in Orlando - February 16, 2017
- 16: BI Awareness and Adoption Tactics that Work with Lestor Meadows of Kimberly-Clark - August 23, 2016
- 15: Why the Key to a Data-Driven Culture is Community with Shawn Rogers - July 4, 2016
- It’s about that time for #BI2016 #HANA2016 in Vienna - June 10, 2016
- Ep #14: The Four Step Path to Success with GIS and Analytics with Matt Sheehan - May 31, 2016