I’m excited to be heading to SAPinsider BI 2017 co-located with HANA 2017 and Basis & SAP Administration 2017, taking place February 22 – March 2, 2017, at the Walt Disney Swan and Dolphin Resort in Orlando, Florida.
This year I will be presenting two new sessions on BI Visual success:
When: Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Time: 10:15 AM – 11:15 AM
Room: Asia 4
Let’s face it — building a great dashboard today takes way too long for most business users. That’s why you can benefit from “The Ultimate BI Visual Quick Win.” After building 600+ data visualizations, we’ve cut the fat out from the traditional delivery process and narrowed it down to the most vital components you need to deliver a visual success. In this session you will:
- Find out where most BI visual projects fail and how to avoid it
- Learn how to qualify a BI visual quick win, and when to say “No”
- Learn what skillsets you must have to succeed, and what to do if you don’t
- Get a peek into a real-world example of BI visual quick win and see why it worked!
Take home “The Ultimate BI Visual Quick Win” cheat sheet to get started immediately.
When: Thursday, March 2, 2017
Time: 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM
Room: Asia 4
This session takes you through the fundamentals of how to take your existing KPIs and metrics and create an actionable BI visual storyboard that tells a compelling data story. Use this technique to create data visualizations in up to 40% less time, while increasing your user adoption rates. You will:
- Learn how to gather requirements more effectively by using a simple 4-part visual storyboard template
- Discover why visual storytelling is more effective than traditional reporting and why users love it
- Find out how to use a visual storyboard to cut down your requirements gathering sessions by up to 50%
- Learn how to handle gaps in your visual story
If you’re still deciding whether or not to attend the conference, I would like to extend a special discount of $300 off the registration fee. You must enter the conference website through this special link to receive your discount.
I hope to see you in Orlando!
- Mico’s Top 5 BIDF Data Visual Storytelling Workshops of 2018 - January 11, 2018
- It’s almost time for #BI2017 #HANA2017 in Orlando - February 16, 2017
- 16: BI Awareness and Adoption Tactics that Work with Lestor Meadows of Kimberly-Clark - August 23, 2016
- 15: Why the Key to a Data-Driven Culture is Community with Shawn Rogers - July 4, 2016
- It’s about that time for #BI2016 #HANA2016 in Vienna - June 10, 2016